Passenger Bill of Rights for air travel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

"I do not in any way feel qualified to set a specific time limit."]]]tedtim

OK, well I do. 3 hours is too long from me and most people I know. If you can tolerate 4, 5, 9 hours, you are free to wait, but I want off after 3 hours. We want that choice. You can forfiet your rights, but not mine. I allow you to wait all night, if you like. I will not impinge on your rights to be abused by the airlines.

Next issue you'd like to discuss. Remmebr, one at a time.

wardric:
If you insist on changing people names in an offensive way, at least, do it correctly and put a k at the end of my modified screen name.

typo,,wardric, typo.

Further reference of me as Pi Fi from you and others will be viewed as offensive, since I have asked you to refrain from that in the past.

wardric:
If you insist on changing people names in an offensive way, at least, do it correctly and put a k at the end of my modified screen name.

How long after he changed David's name did it take for him to change it back?? OH wait he still calls him dimdavid. . .

jhbryaniv:
How long after he changed David's name did it take for him to change it back?? OH wait he still calls him dimdavid. . .

I begain calling him dimdavid when he started playing with my screen name as Pi Fi.

OK, enough High School distractions. lets get back on topic:shakehead

pilot fish:
"I do not in any way feel qualified to set a specific time limit."]]]tedtim

OK, well I do. 3 hours is too long from me and most people I know. If you can tolerate 4, 5, 9 hours, you are free to wait, but I want off after 3 hours. We want that choice. You can forfiet your, but not mine. I allow you to wait all night, if you like. I will not impinge on your rights to be abused by the airlines.

Next issue you'd like to discuss. Remmebr, one at a time.
Next
Please see my post 528 regarding:

1. "Make lowest fare information, schedules and itineraries, cancellation policies and frequent flyer program requirements available in an easily accessed location and updated in real-time"

This assumes that everyone has access to the internet all of the time regardless of where they are. My point is that the policy that applies is the one in place at the time of the ticket purchase. Otherwise, someone who has purchased a ticket will argue that any revised policy applies to them. Note that this argument would only be made if the policy revision were in favour of the person. If it were in favour of the airline then they would argue that when the bought the ticket, the policy was different. Updating in real time is not always the best way to do things.

Next.

BTW I don't have a right to be abused by the airlines. I really don't care what the time limit is. I still maintain that you need some valid data to back this up. Sorry, but "3 hours is too long from me and most people I know" is a very small sample of the population. Now please step away from that part of the topic and address the rest of them. If you want one at a time, then we can do it that way. I do prefer to look at something like this in a holistic fashion (relating to or concerned with wholes or with complete systems rather than with the analysis of, treatment of, or dissection into parts).

pilot fish:
I begain calling him dimdavid when he started playing with my screen name as Pi Fi.

How is that playing with your screen name? it is the first 2 letters from PIlot and the first 2 letters from FIsh. . . same as calling me JHB . . .

pilot fish:
typo,,wardric, typo.

Further reference of me as Pi Fi from you and others will be viewed as offensive, since I have asked you to refrain from that in the past.

Anyone else thing this should be moved to the whine and cheese thread?

pilot fish:

See John, it's okay if he does it. He has a good reason. Make sure no one else does it....that's how trouble starts:wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom