PCB recomendations

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sinbad the Diver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Going to be in PCB in July, looking for some diving opportunities. Been a couple years since I've been wet so looking for recreational diving limits, though I am certified advanced (for what that's worth). :)

Will have everything but tanks with me.

Ideas?

Sinbad: I went out with Panama City Diving in June and will be going back out with them in August. I liked the operation: nice staff and great Captain. We did 4 in-shore dives which max out at 75 feet but you could stay in the 60 foot range on all of the sites if you wanted to. Saw a goliath grouper or two on every site, which was pretty cool. Having just moved from SE Florida to Atlanta, I had really low expectations of the diving but was pleasantly surprised at how nice it was. Panama City Diving - Panama City's Favorite Dive Shop

Update.... dove with Diver's Den this last weekend. Great shop and staff: will definitely will use both Panama City Diving and Diver's Den in the future. The only negative is that their boat has a pretty narrow beam so was a tad bit bouncy in the rough marine conditions last Saturday

I had a successful boat dive day in 2008 with Dive Locker. Couple of wrecks, one at 120'. Suggest checking out the thread above your if you haven't yet.

My brother owns National Scuba out of Pensacola and he does monthly fun dives. I know he just went out to the USS Massachusetts, but I think he is planning Diving Pete Tide II and the LCM, plus maybe another nearby Tug in June or July They are about 12-14 miles out. Might give him a call and see if he has any space open. He is not a Charter, so he does not charge for the trip that's why he calls them fun dives. Of course he is debating going to USS Oriskany (Hint I offered to fill his gas tank up)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom