PCH Scuba

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The_Aviator_1

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
I was in the market for my first drysuit when I came across a post here on Scubaboard by Geoff Walsh, a divemaster with PCH scuba. I gave them a call and spoke with Brett Bovard, he was extremely quick to respond to emails and after a day or two of dealing with my questions, Brett took my measurements and I placed order for a drysuit. Their price was exceptional and beat the competition out of the water. It was so much cheaper that I added on a bunch of additional items (which I wanted and was not pressured into buying) and still came in cheaper than many other places for just the suit. I emailed him twice asking for updates while awaiting the suit to arrive, and he always responded quickly and pleasantly. The suit arrived yesterday and everything was in perfect shape, and fit like a glove! As I border on the sizes, he sent me two undergarment sizes so I could try them both and just return the one I didn't want. I had never heard of or dealt with PCH Scuba before this, but I would recommend anyone looking for a drysuit to give them a call for exceptional customer service, amazing prices and a great overall experience. Thank you Brett, Geoff and PCH Scuba.

Back
Top Bottom