Pee valve for Drysuit.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

oldpeanut

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Hi Everyone,

I am a new registered member. I have visited this board a few times and found out I could get some valuable information I need to know from the members here.

Is there anyone who has experience with pee valve for drysuit made by OMS and Halcyon? The price difference between the two brands seems quite huge. I am looking forward to buying a pee valve but don't know which one is a better buy. Any suggestion will be highly appreciated.

Best regards,

Terry

oldpeanut:
Hi Everyone,

I am a new registered member. I have visited this board a few times and found out I could get some valuable information I need to know from the members here.

Is there anyone who has experience with pee valve for drysuit made by OMS and Halcyon? The price difference between the two brands seems quite huge. I am looking forward to buying a pee valve but don't know which one is a better buy. Any suggestion will be highly appreciated.

Best regards,

Terry
Pick the brand you dislike and buy it. You will feel better pissing on the brand you dislike.

I have a balanced Halcyon p valve. The check valve failed once, then I realized that I was s'pose to rinse it out every once in a while. I gave it a thorough rinse with water and vinegar and it's been fine since.

I've never used the OMS, but I hear that one has a heavier duty spring.

I have the OMS. It's larger in diameter than the Halcyon. It's also "automatic", meaning no screw. You just install it and go. It's also more expensive.

i tried to get a pee valve, but the company refused to place it down at the ankle (smile)

Back
Top Bottom