Pennyroyal Opens for the 2011 season April 9th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm suffering from severe nitrogen depletion, so I may wander up there Saturday or Sunday. I haven't been to Pennyroyal yet, so it'll be an adventure! Hopefully I can find someone to buddy up with. I've got my 7mm, but no hood or gloves; can I purchase those there, or do I need to find some beforehand?

I'm suffering from severe nitrogen depletion, so I may wander up there Saturday or Sunday. I haven't been to Pennyroyal yet, so it'll be an adventure! Hopefully I can find someone to buddy up with. I've got my 7mm, but no hood or gloves; can I purchase those there, or do I need to find some beforehand?

you should be able to get them there call first to see that they have your size.
May be time to check out a dry suit:D
I love mine.
I would be there but gas would cost me about $80.00:shocked2:

Mike

Ah,.... the joys of spring quarry diving..... 5 ft vis & 50 degree water temps with a leaking drysuit.:cold:

Pennyroyal conditions 4/9 2011

Vis.: Surface to 15 ft- 5 ft
15 ft- 30 ft- 15 ft
below 30 ft- 20- 30 ft

Temps: Surface- 52
20 ft- 50
50 ft- 42

Sorry, I didn't go any deeper than 50 ft.
Thinking of bringing the scooter down tomorrow to play on, once my OW class is over.

We're back to waiting on parts for Scubapro regulators, again. Shouldn't take long to get them done once the parts come in.

I'm not in the least rushing things but any idea of how much longer the Scubapro parts will be? I need a nitrogen fix but I'm not real thrilled about doing it in a wetsuit and a single.

I'm not in the least rushing things but any idea of how much longer the Scubapro parts will be? I need a nitrogen fix but I'm not real thrilled about doing it in a wetsuit and a single.
I do believe your regulators are done. I've been out of town this last week.

I'm not in the least rushing things but any idea of how much longer the Scubapro parts will be?
I told you not to make her mad, but noooo! ..lol

I need a nitrogen fix but I'm not real thrilled about doing it in a wetsuit and a single.

Suck it up cup cake!!

ScubaPro now only sends out parts once a month, so it can take 1- 2 mos. before we get them, depending on when we send in the parts orders & they ship them out.

I do believe your regulators are done. I've been out of town this last week.

Thanks, I'll call tomorrow and check on them. I can't get them this Saturday but I may have a friend passing by on Friday.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom