Question Perdix 2: shelf life of Energizer Ultimate Lithium batteries

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thalassophobia

Registered
Reaction score
I have recently purchased a Perdix 2 and was able to find a good deal for a dozen AA Energizer Ultimate Lithium batteries that have best-by date of 2038.

Does anyone have any experience with the shelf-life of the AA Energizer Ultimate Lithium batteries? I am worried if they start to become defective or lose charge over time. If I am able to use all 12 batteries within the next decade or so, I presume they should be fine to stored and used in the Perdix 2?

If they're a really good deal, gopher it.

However, you'll only be replacing them once or twice a year depending on how much you dive. Maybe buy 5?

I have recently purchased a Perdix 2 and was able to find a good deal for a dozen AA Energizer Ultimate Lithium batteries that have best-by date of 2038.

Does anyone have any experience with the shelf-life of the AA Energizer Ultimate Lithium batteries? I am worried if they start to become defective or lose charge over time. If I am able to use all 12 batteries within the next decade or so, I presume they should be fine to stored and used in the Perdix 2?

Don’t you use AA batteries in any other gadgets?

They will be fine.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom