Peru??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sigourneya

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi, we are camping the Machu Picchu Trail in the Spring and have a silly question, is there any diving in Peru?? Thanks!

I believe you can find some answers HERE

Not in Machu Picchu, but the western border is the pacific ocean. Typical cold, low visibility. Lots of free diving spearos. Some people dive Lake Titicaca but it's hard to find out an operator in that area.

Cheers!

I sorta figured, but thought it was worth a shot to ask. Thanks so much!

I sorta figured, but thought it was worth a shot to ask. Thanks so much!

Hello,
Yes we dive every sunday, about 45' south of Lima. If you visit Peru and have a free week end in Lima, just contact me and i will send you the phone number and name of our diving instructor.
Regards

Hello,
Yes we dive every sunday, about 45' south of Lima. If you visit Peru and have a free week end in Lima, just contact me and i will send you the phone number and name of our diving instructor.
Regards

Do you dive with Aquaproa? Or with Aquasport? I wanted to stop by Aquasport last year when I was visiting, but I never got a chance. Are they still in San Isidro?

Where do you guys dive? Pucusana? If I get a chance to visit next summer I would love to join you guys!

Hi ,
Yes Aquasportperu is the place and still in San Isidro. Luis Vasquez is the diving instructor, well known here in Peru, and if you need to contact him,feel free to ask.
Ancon, North of Lima is a spot to dive too.
Regards

Back
Top Bottom