Pesky pet pix

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kelpmermaid

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
kelpmermaid:
Okay, I'm bored! I'm home, immobile, recovering from foot surgery. My pet is taking advantage of the situation. He is insanely jealous of the laptop. Here he is, literally walking all over me. The black cap kept him at bay for a while, but he truly has no fear.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/mlqwl...=&.done=http://photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos

Anyone else have an obnoxious pet? Mo2, what about the bunny?

I miss my 'keets. They were so darn funny. We had ladders from the cage, so they kinda ran around the place when I was in HS. I swear, half my assignments had holes punched and corners chewed off from them getting my my desk and just throwing papers around.

Man... haven't thought about them for ages. Thanks.

Here's a couple from the other day. I'm packing eBay shipments, and I'm running behind so I'm throwing stuff all over my office. Little Bart (the Mini Rex - my Fav... shhhh) rolls in and takes over the packing stuff... It put me further behind, but I was howling watching him just roll and munch the paper.

---
Ken

60316302.DSC_1548.jpg

60316370.DSC_1540.jpg

60316391.DSC_1542.jpg

60316464.DSC_1538.jpg

I was the one doing the torturing tonight. Actually she enjoys much of it as it is a big pet session. Hates the ears and feet being shaved though.
View attachment 34067

LOL! Mo, your munching beastie has such a beautiful coat! Peter C, I can't believe she lets you give her a summer haircut like that. FW, Kiki looks evil...

I'm back on the couch (think Rear Window,) but the Bullet is entertaining himself with the kitchen faucet -- he can see his reflection in the sprayer head. Sigh!

Gotta love the animals. Here's Katie on vacation at Norris Lake last year, we're going back this year since she had so much fun :wink: Once she discovered the diving board she quit jumping off the dock. That dog is a swimming fool!

PS: Don't swim and take her toy away from her, she'll drown you to get it back!
Ber :lilbunny:

Ber Rabbit:
Gotta love the animals. Here's Katie on vacation at Norris Lake last year, we're going back this year since she had so much fun :wink: Once she discovered the diving board she quit jumping off the dock. That dog is a swimming fool!
Ber :lilbunny:

"....and the judges all score 9.5 across the board! It looks like Katie has taken the GOLD!!"

*and the crowd goes wild* LOL

kelpmermaid:
FW, Kiki looks evil...

She tries. Usually, I hold her and sing horrible little songs about the billions of ways to kill kitties. By the end of it, she's purring and nearly drooling with joy. Silly little walnut-sized brained ball of fluff.... Hrmph... :wink:

Back
Top Bottom