Pets!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have two cats right now, Flopsy and Betsy. My best friend Peter says that Flopsy, Betsy's 6-month old kitten, reminds him of his beloved deceased sister Ann. So Flopsy is often called "Flopper-Ann," and then I call Momcat "Betsy-Lou" sometimes as well. I am very devoted to these girls, especially since when I broke up with my boyfriend of 12 years, he got to keep Fractal, our tuxedo cat whom I miss terribly. Here is a picture of my girl cats:

And this is my homepage, for now: FRAN'S PHOTOS

Fran

Does anybody know how to keep a dog from digging up the yard?
My boxer is driving me crazy. She's ten months old and she's in the back yard with an english bulldog. They keep eachother company. And they have tons of toys and two pools to keep them cool. I don't know what to do with her. I don't want to tie her up.
Any suggestions??

PS- I have heard all boxers do this.

Amber:confused:

I have been told that the best thing to do is to provide a digger with a specific area were they are allowed to dig. When they did somewhere they are not supposed to, tell them NO! in a firm voice and put them in the area where it's OK for them to dig.

Kind of like house training.

and add field turf as grass! Just kidding, although if I could afford it, I would do it. It looks like real grass, never needs watered or mowed, and stays green all year. Oh well, I can only dream.

Later, Hawk.

I'm amazed no one else has mentioned horses!

In the house...
1 Miniature Rat Terrier - runs the house.
1 waayyyy oversize Chihuahua - She's old & doesn't care.
1 black cat - not sure how she got here...
1 quaker parrot - lives for my stepdaughter's attention.

1 Nubian goat - fat & female
1 Pygmy goat - State Champion buck
2 barn cats - ???
1 Weimaraner - she keeps the grandparents company a lot of the time

1 AQHA registered Halter Gelding - "DOC"
1 quarter horse mix - "BABE"
1 Tenessee Walker - "HONEY"

Also - we've had several others stay for long periods of time - foxes, racoons, coyotes, possums, armadillos, etc.

Oh - and three "humans" - They're funny. Put on rubber suits & hang out underwater all the time....
:rolleyes:

I have my own half a dozen!

2 cockers
- 1 female 13 years
- 1 male 12 years

2 Yorkshire Terriers

2 Yorksire Terriers
- Both males actually the entire litter they are 7

1 Suluki / Golden Retriver Mix 7 years old was a rescue

1 mix that I found infront of a Wallmart about 6 years ago....

Wouldn't give any of them up either

Plus the 2 cockers from the message above that I sent before finishing...oops

Clover the Wonder dog: part Lab part Border Collie, when I found her the fleas weighed more than she did.

Monster Kitty: Calico picked her up from in front of the pound, her original name was Ghost but after stalking and attacking several young kids on the block she was given the name Monster Kitty, it has been a long while since she has bitten Human flesh but continues to bring me Mice, Birds both live and dead, and lizzard parts..continues to show no fear of anything...

3 Persian cats. We keep their hair short because otherwise they cough up furballs all day and that gets annoying. Colors are:

tan, white and gray.

They all have attitudes and there not friendly towards strangers, but I like that.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom