Pets!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ok let me see,

GiGi---- Sable Ferret
Chloe--White Ferret

and

4 fish..... Not big enough to get :(

so they are some what useless :eek:ut:

Rich :mean:

That's cute, Rich! We are not supposed to have Ferrets uot here, but they are popular anyway. (I also wonder if those little green parrots in the trees were not really supposed to be here?)

My babies:
A 16 lb. white and tiger fluffy cat (part Maine Coon Cat)- super smart, opens doors, talks when spoken to, retrieves balls
An 18 lb. Tiger cat (part Maine Coon - white fluffy one's brother) - smart, tree climber, talker
A 14 lb. Tortoise shell cat (adopted stray - not the brightest but sweet)
A 4 foot female iguana who thinks she is a cat, pulls up to the catfood bowl next to the cats, basks in sun with them, has a real personality and is Momma's baby

Diana

5 Cats..

Daisy and Butterfly - seal-point ragdoll sisters, like the ninjas in 'Cats and Dogs'
TC - red and white persian rescue cat - TC rules the house with an iron rod
Emmy - long-haired black mutt, always beating up Daisy and Butterfly
Oscar - tabby mutt

All neutered/spayed and needless to say, all love the priciest cat food around - whatever that happens to be!

cheers
Rosie

One yellow lab who gets torqued when i go diving & she can't!

One cat named 88, named by my grandfather, for the year she was born.
He said it was easier to remember the cats age that way ... man he was a classy dude!

One very precocious african grey parrot. Loves to embarrass his owner by repeating things at just the wrong time. Loves to play the pirate parrot role on halloween. Gets mad and chews up furniture if i go as anything else. This thing can tell time, it's scary!

I have a saltwater aquarium with a foxface ( 7yrsold), a tang and a wrasse, a blue damsel, and we have a small pond with goldfish outside. How long do saltwaterfish live?I hate cats, they dont listen and the strays try to eat the goldfish and frogs in our pond ( but then I try to shoot them).

Caymaniac :eek:ut:

Count me in for two very sweet Rotties.

Wolfgang (left, male) is 4 1/2 and Sasha (female) is 2 1/2.

Sasha recently underwent knee surgery, but I'm happy to report that she is recovering nicely!

:)

Well, we have narrowed our pets down a lot. Right now we have one guinea pig named Chockoah Rolo, and a fish named Princess, and it is the dumbest fish i have ever seen in my life.

Before we moved, we had a Malamute (sp?) Golden Retreiver (sp?) mix named Spunky. She was about 130 lbs. and the sweetest dog i've ever known.

We also had a dog named Frisky who we adopted after he was abused, and hhe hated my dad more then anything.

For about a month I had a dog named Taffy, but nobody really knows what happened to her.

Oh! I almost forgot we had another Guinea Pig that just died a few weeks ago. Her name was Cocoa Pinecone. :)

Kayla:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom