Pets!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Beta's are also known as Siamese Fighting Fish. They have to be kept alone as they will kill each other. I find them quite graceful and believe it or not mine seems to have a bit of intelligence. He knows when I walk over that food is coming soon. He can be sitting still at the bottom and as I come over to the table he will shoot up to the top. I have him near my pc and I enjoy watching him fin around, kinda makes me miss being out diving when I watch him.

How sweet; we all melt when we talk about our dear pets. Animals & grandparents are God's best ideas yet. Recorded messages came from the other guy.

PS: For the reptile enthusiasts, these are the breeds of lizards I have: 3 iguanas, 2 Solomon Island skinks, 3 uromastix, 1 collared lizard, a green basalisk, a bearded dragon named Toby, & a chinese water dragon. They all have lots of personality, but you must group them judiciously or they may become 1 great big lizard!

:eek:ut:

I have two cats. Both mutts. Tabitha is about 15 years old and still going strong. She killed a 1lb rabbit the other day dispite being 15, and having no front claws. Ezra (the other one) had a fight with a car recently and isn't doing that great. He has a perminant limp and some nerve damage in his face. But hey he's alive.

Budgie with an attitude!

3 AKC Golden Retrievers- Patsy, Toby and Ladybug.

1 adopted stray cat. Showed up the day our beta died (incidents are not related). His name is Trip because we trip over him all the time).

55 gallon freshwater aquarium (3 bala sharks, 2 plecostomus', 4 neon tetris, 5 white clouds, 4 black skirts, 2 guppies and 1 really big snail). We used to have a pictus catfish but we gave him away because he was eating our guppies.

Wild deer cross the yard all the time. Right now they all have babies. Tonight they are sleeping in the yard.

A family of red-breasted nuthatches nested in a hole in the house made by a woodpecker this spring. We enjoyed seeing the little family grow up.

Neighbors horses in our pasture.

Raised 125 pheasant last summer and turned them loose. Enjoy seeing them from time to time.

Lots of hummingbirds flock to the feeders on the deck. We've caught a few. Really cool experience.

Wild turkeys and quail all over.

Even an occasional cougar is seen roaming around.

:patriot: :froggy:

Pets are as listed below:

A.C. (that is his name) - black lab.
Gypsy - black lab.
Annie - American Eskimo
Chioni - American Eskimo
Bobbie - cat
Kelly - cat
Patches - cat
Inky - cat
Precious - cat
Mouzer - cat
George - cat
Frank - cat
Tiger - cat
Doh Doh - cat
Miss Sassy - cat
Emmy - cat
Nichole - cat
Skittles - cat

And a bunch of useless fish that think that whoever is near their tanks is going to feed them, including the cats!

That's all!

Later, Hawk.

You need to change your name to Cat Dewd! :D

Hawk,
How do you do it? 4 dogs and 14 cats and fish to boot. Your place must be like a feline fun house or a cat trap. The dogs must hate it. Your grocery bills must be large. I hope those cats are all spayed/neutred or you could end up with hundereds of kittens.
Yikes!!!!:eek:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom