Philippine Diving Pictures

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

These are going to be the last few photos folks. I'm going back to the Philippines next Monday and I'll have some better ones when I get back in June but I'll try to post some from there. I will have a new thread when I get back. Thanks for all the encouraging words, I appreciate it.

MG_9875_copy.jpg

damn u Dennis! Nice pics. That's it, I'm off to the camera shop now for a rebel XT. After seeing what a bargain Larry got for his in HK and the amazing shots you are getting from that camera, I might as well indulged and put the hdv video camera on the back burner... :wink:

I really liked the filefish photo, they are such unusal fish...my favorite filefish is the oxymonocanthus longirostrus, or longnose filefish, the torquoise blue one with the orange/yellow polka dots.....

that looks like it was taken during an endoscopy. of a martian. what is that? a nymatode, or what are they?

looks like the inside of a lung, except for the color.

Looks like the inside of a fruit to me. Great shot, though!

Hey Mike.. wanna come to Bali with us in Oct? just a couple spots left i think..

What Dennis?!?! Thats the last of it?!

Hmm... guess i will see you next week then.. wahahahaaaaa

Simon can do a good PS workshop whilst we in PG.. obviously we won't have anything better to do at night in that quiet location... :D

Back
Top Bottom