Philippine Diving Pictures

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Grief Dennis. Those are stunning! Really brilliant. If you are new at photography like u just said, then I think you found your calling.

Thanks Miss. I just started in late November, taking a course from Mike Vietch. This is my second trip with a camera. When I first met Mike in Yap, he had to show me how to set up my housing, it was still in the box...

Diver Dennis:
Thanks Miss. I just started in late November, taking a course from Mike Vietch. This is my second trip with a camera. When I first met Mike in Yap, he had to show me how to set up my housing, it was still in the box...

Mike has got to be seriously impressed with you, his student then.

Diver Dennis:

Another proud graduate of the Mike Veitch school of photography then :wink::14:.
I'd look for some photo contests to enter those in Dennis.

Stunning photos :wink:, great lighting, nicely framed and your pics look so clear.
I don't know if that's down to the camera, the strobe or something you do with it in photoshop.

Anyway loving the photos :).

Diver Dennis:
I might just show up for the big MOF party Rick... Here are a

Sweeeeet, Dennis ! Looks like you got upclose and personal with that white tip. Hope you get a chance to make it out here.

it's his position in the water...upsidedown. :D

Yeah, David is right. My favorite position for shooting is upside down, it give me a better perspective on the subject without stirring up the bottom or touching something. I'll try to be a better buddy next time David...:D

PG-Clown_copy.jpg

MG_3521_copy.jpg

MG_3534_copy.jpg

No worries, I kinda liked solo diving, and when I got low on air, I'd hang with the DM. :mrcool:

Dennis is this a cropped or full image of the christmas tree worm?
I've shot some in the past but don't think i've ever been quite so close to them.
MG_3534_copy.jpg

My effort.
CopyofIMG_3409-editedd.jpg

It was shot with a 100mm lens Jam, and cropped about 5% on one side to even out the excess space at the top. WOW, that picture of yours is great! It looks as if was shot above water, it's so clear. Terrific depth of field...

Back
Top Bottom