Philippine Diving Pictures

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thank you Dee. These were taken in Puerto Galera. All the dive spots are within 15 minutes of the resort, and my favorite one is less than a minute away and is where I took the catfish photo. Amazing biodiversity there and I was frankly a bit shocked how close to the resort you could find such great diving.

nice to have finally met you Dennis! man i agree with jim, thats what you call macro. trully amzing shots! you should teach me in the next dorIV.

WOW great pictures Dennis! form what I have read and seen looks like you had a great trip.

Steven

C'est magnifique Dennis, even the clownfish is amazed!!
Oh I need to take some good pics now :wink: :).

Seriously those were all amazing photos, i'm sure you could win an underwater photo competition with some of those pics!

TA_4.jpg

It was great to meet all of you too Spoon. I'm just a new photographer so I still have a lot more to learn myself. Thanks Jam, did you get your camera back? We were talking about you in the PI, saying how you have inspired us all by taking and posting your pictures here. I can't wait to see more of yours!

Fantastic Dennis, more, post more!

Awesome pics, bro !!!!!! When you coming to So Cal ? :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom