Philippines!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

georg

Reaction score
Dear Diving Friends,
Just got back from a great dive trip to Dumaguete and Apo Island.
Promised the guys at Atlantis to write a report here at this forum and honestly "writing", I have only good stuff to tell.
Harlekin Ghostpipefish, Seahorses, Stargazer, Harlekin shrimps and many more is just some to mention on the macro side...
Manta Ray, Barracuda, huge Tunas, Turtles and a school of thousands of Jack Fish were the highlights on the "big stuff" end.
Diving was worldclass!
Stayed in Atlantis Dive Resort. Rooms are great (hot water takes a bit of time!), food was excellent and damn cheap at 5 to 10 US$, guides are good company and very professional, atmosphere was nice and we were blessed with sunny weather.
Got to this resort through a friend. Can only recommend it to you as the "top" dive resort in the Philippines!
Will go back there as soon as I can get out of my unpleasant office again!
Say "Hi" to the fish!

:D :D :)

Hi Georg :
Long time no see, still remember me ? How is the business of your diving shop ?3 or 4 customers ? You have to face the what you had done. You better to revise the charges to reasonable level instead of lies again.
Everybody have his right to write at this forum, why attack me ?
Do you worry the friends here to know the truth.
Friends, please get advice from your friends before you decide to Alantis or you can take the risk.

hk_diver once bubbled...
Hi Georg :
Long time no see, still remember me ? How is the business of your diving shop ?3 or 4 customers ? You have to face the what you had done. You better to revise the charges to reasonable level instead of lies again.
Everybody have his right to write at this forum, why attack me ?
Do you worry the friends here to know the truth.
Friends, please get advice from your friends before you decide to Alantis or you can take the risk.

Guess you are the nutcase who wrote about his financial problems more than the enjoyment. You need to change your perspective in life.
My friends at Atlantis and those I made there including myself know, that this forum is the right place to voice out what we enjoy and what not, but it should not be used by people like you who only have in mind to buy gold for a copper price.
Point is, I enjoyed my vacation in Atlantis and the good thing is, I won't meet you there!
By the way, I am not Georg. :eek:ut:

Georg :
You are not Georg?
I have not financial problem, but I think the diving shop have( because there are 5-6 guest in the hot season)
In my mind, it is impossible to buy the gold in copper price. I just to mention the friends here that don't to buy the copper in gold price( when there is no competition! ).

Friends:
Don't trust my experience, just trust what you see.
Please compare to price, and search the alternative shops in same area before you choice the diving shop!

I don, t know why any one would stay in Dumaguete, if they are diving, it takes to long to get to dive site. Why not just stay at Libertys on Apo Island. Alot cheaper and the food is Awesome. WWW.APOISLAND.COM It does sound like someone from Atlantis is tooting there own horn here.

Back
Top Bottom