Philippino delicacies I need to try?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

oh yeah, he is going to be one sore lad.....

Actually BabyD, the secret to good training and avoiding soreness is recovery after the training... In between Joggs or swims, I intend to pop a few "Balut" to replenish my energy reserves and then off I go and am good for a few more miles!!!!:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Ahhhh... Morning runs and evening swims.... :14: That suits me perfectly!:coffee: One of the major problems I have since I've bought a house and moved in with my girl is not having enough time to train!:shakehead: There aren't enough hours in a day...:popcorn: As for the swim, I'm sure I'll be swallowing my share of water since I use the "modified basking shark swim" technique...:rofl3:

But seriously, the running shoes and shorts are already packed in the hopes of keeping in shape over there...:coffee:

@jag:"look at MV, simon and the others... by the way the look the morning of the dive you wouldn't think they had unknowingly left the bar with a man dressed as a woman..." :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3: Pleading ignorance is no defence in the eyes of the law...:rofl3::rofl3:
oh and on the running thing... PG has a chapter of the hash house harriers... you know, the group of people who call themselves "a bunch of drinkers with a running problem"

they hold regular hash runs where they run for a few kilometers then gather afterwards for beers...

Jag

Back
Top Bottom