Phillipines : What do you think of my planned trip?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am from the Philippines. Your schedule has you running all over the place. I would suggest Tubatahha first and if you have time do Camiguin great diving there. If you need help in locating dive operations just let me know I would be gald to help.

Thanks for all the replies.

Once again I've changed our itinerary...

I've decided to entirely skip the Bicol leg of the trip in order to get more days at the other places, plus the season for Whale Shark is over, so I'll just have to do that some other time...

So, with a bit less of domestic traveling, it looks something like this;

Arrive last week of May 2005.

1:st week (last week of May) - Go to Tubattaha. Dive.

2:nd week (first week of June) - Check out central parts of Palawan.

3:rd week (second week of June) - Go to Camiguin, dive a bit and do tourist stuff (sight-seeing etc.)

4:th week (third week of June) - Go to Cagayan de Oro, do tourist stuff. Head to Davao, do tourist stuff.

Regarding the logistics I was planning something like this;

Flights;
Manila -> Princesa
Princesa -> Cebu -> Camiguin (Cebu Pacific + SeAir)
Davao -> Manila

Boatrips;
Camiguin -> Cagayan

Road;
Cagayan -> Davao

Regards,

Erik

PS. Buying the plane tickets this afternoon. DS.

Not sure about late May but I just went to Donsol 3 days ago and we saw 5 Whalesharks. I think you may still be able to see the whaleshark but if you can go earlier.. would be better.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom