Photo book project. Please help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jak Crow

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I took up diving a few years ago and have gotten heavily into underwater photography. A number of friends and family suggested publishing some of my photos in some way, so I'm working on doing just that. I'm trying to get a project off the ground involving a photo book featuring the marine life of California, and to do that, I could use a little help from people. Those that help will a specific amount get a copy of the book I'm working on, and a part of the contributions will go to the Pacific Grove Hyperberic Chamber, which most divers here know how important that facility is. I'm not interested in making any money off this. I'm just trying to make an honest effort here and hoping people will be happy with the end results, both the book and being able to give something to the Chamber fund. All the details about my project can be found at http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/underwater-photography-project/x/6133411. Thanks.

I want to do a physical book, but that site looks like it may be useful. Thanks.

Are examples of your intended pics for the book located in your sig---ie "My Photo Gallery"..??

Are examples of your intended pics for the book located in your sig---ie "My Photo Gallery"..??
My gallery has most of my current good photos. I may use some existing photos for the book, but I'm going to be shooting all new material when I get the project off the ground with my new camera.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom