Photography trip to the Maldives with Scubazoo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Roger J Munns

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
JPI6952-e1312877843971-705x311.jpg

We've still got a few places to fill on an awesome photography trip to the Maldives.

Jason Isley will be hosting the trip which will revisit many locations he photographed while shooting Scubazoo's forthcoming book Maldives - The Underwater Kingdom. Jason is a enthusiastic educator and photographer and you'll be staying on board one of the best boats in the Maldives, World Wide Dive and Sail's Maldives Siren.

Go to the website for more details.

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Post moved to Classifieds: Liveaboards. Advertising Post. Please note Scubaboard TOS for advertising

Hi all!

I was looking at Maldives Sirens web page and saw that Scubazoo has a trip on the 10th May 2012.

I've heard good things about the Siren Fleet but it seems like the Cruise Director on Maldives Siren still needs to get familiar with the local dive sites.

I have been keeping an eye on the cruise and it seems like the cruise director right now onboard is giving wrong information to the divers on the Maldives Siren. For example, The cruise director is briefing to the divers and telling the divers about likely Manta sitings on places where mantas have never been seen!

Hopefully by the time your team arrives in the Maldives you have a knowledgeable cruise director on-board.

Happy Bubbles!

mureedhu,

Im quite curious to know how you know what is being briefed aboard the Maldives Siren? You haven't been on the boat, so I can only conclude that your are working for a competing company that feels the need to make disparaging remarks about the competition?

I believe this board is a place to come for factual info on diving, not to make unfounded, factless comments about company's or individuals. A good thing you have not mentioned the company you are working for as Im sure they would not want to be associated with such posts.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom