Photos from Bonaire last week -- and nothing was stolen !!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great pix

I was on Bonaire 1/16/10 to 1/23/10. I was part of a group that stayed at Buddy Dive Resort. None of us (group of 22) experienced any problems with theft or vandalism. Collectively we visited most of the available shore diving sites.

DiveDocMD --

I was on faculty for the Medicine of Diving Seminar put on by Medical Seminars (Home). It was their 30th or 31st annual meeting in Bonaire. It's there every February. There is also another group that runs dive medicine meetings. They are based out of Long Beach Memorial. They do a great job as well. I've been with them to Socorro, Dominica, and Fiji. Their next meeting is June 26 to July 3, 2010 in Curacao. PM me if you're interested and I'll get you the info.

Doug

Great pics. I can't wait until we get to Bonaire this July. We are also staying at Plaza Resort.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom