Photo's from last week in the Maldives...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wossa

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi All

Just got back from a weeks diving in the Maldives, I will be the first to admit I struggle to understand the complexities of the modern day camera, so I packed my little Canon S90 and Inon Wide Angle conversion lens and off I went.

Anyway here are the results, just a bit of fun but I hope you like some of the results.

Thanks for taking the time to look.

Maldives March 2011 - Out of the ordinary....into the blue | SmugMug

Last edited:
Fantastic pix!. No sharks there?

Beautiful shots. The boats that were in the picture look much bigger than any skiff I have been on (granted I have never been on a Scuba liveaboard) but the page says they were taken on a liveaboard. Did they tow that boat?

Like I said.....awesome pictures. Thanks a ton for sharing. I really need to visit the Maldives.

Absolutely fabulous photos of a fabulous place. Thanks for posting. How come every above water photo I ever see of the Maldives shows that the ocean is flat calm? Doesn't the wind ever blow there?

I hope I can misunderstand my camera as well as you do! I think your shots are terrific and that looks like awesome diving in a beautiful place.

Very much enjoyed your pictures--as mentioned in another post, any camera/strobe setting info is always interesting. So, now the Maldives will have to go to the top of my list--2012???

Absolutely fabulous photos of a fabulous place. Thanks for posting. How come every above water photo I ever see of the Maldives shows that the ocean is flat calm? Doesn't the wind ever blow there?

20090812-_MG_2077-1.jpg

No...the wind blows here for sure.

Most photos you see are taken inside one of the Atolls and are not really out in the open ocean.

Back
Top Bottom