Photos from Saturday 8-28

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fantastic! Great that you were able to even take pictures.

That one deco probably made up for all the other blue water decos looking at your teammates faces and staring out into the wild.

wow, that's awesome!

I've been lucky enough to be in the water with dolphins twice, and I think it may be the very coolest thing that can happen on scuba (even better than sea lions). It would be an amazing treat on deco!

I've been lucky enough to be in the water with dolphins twice, and I think it may be the very coolest thing that can happen on scuba (even better than sea lions). It would be an amazing treat on deco!

Sounds like a great experience. My wife and I came close last summer in Fiji, we were exiting the water just as a small pod showed up. Only the last buddy team saw them in the water.

Just amazing, how your heart pumps so rapid when you think you see something and it's just a dolphin...

That happened to me at Pt. Lobos this year while on the surface kicking out past worm patch...

Thanks for sharing...

MG

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom