Photos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CheddarChick

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Still can't get into the photo gallery, it keeps asking me for my user ID and when I try to log in it doesn't go any where.

It's asking me for a password for "Gallery Temp Disabled", I'm guessing it will only accept an admin type password for now. The gallery probably hasn't been reenabled yet.

That is correct. Having just moved the servers, we want to make sure EVERYTHING is kosher before we start adding features. The Photogallery will probably be the first to go online.

in the meantime you still might want to upload to another site - such as photobucket or flicr. I know it's a pain to upload again later once the gallery is up and running, but it's worth it so we can see the photos!

You should be able to put the image itself here.

Use the little picture icon above the message box (it's second from the right). It will ask for the address of your image. Copy the address of the individual photo from flickr (in the address bar at the top) and paste it into the box - hit OK. Viola - it's there. Hopefully. If the image is large it may take a while to load up. Good web size is file under 100kbs and max length 700.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom