Photoshop Question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tiburon72157

Reaction score
Is there a particular set of functions that I can perform in PS 7.0 in order to reduce some of the backscatter?

There are many ways to get rid of backscatter. It all depends on the background behind the backscatter. You can use the healing tool (looks like a bandaid) or the cloning tool...or maybe darken the background. Wanna post the picture and I can give it a go?

I use the Healing Tool. It take longer but it works for me. I don't use the cloning tool but I have heard of PS "action" that will do that for you automatically. The Pros I've talked to don't use it though.
Nice pics by the way. What camera are you using?

Leesa, any ETA on the gallery fix? I have a lot of pictures to post.

justleesa:
There are many ways to get rid of backscatter. It all depends on the background behind the backscatter. You can use the healing tool (looks like a bandaid) or the cloning tool...or maybe darken the background. Wanna post the picture and I can give it a go?

leesa...can you please give these pix a try?:)

159693259_d21af47013.jpg

159679220_b9192f0f4a.jpg

Pick a picture that you feel needs it most....:wink:

One per customer Dennis :D

This took about 3 minutes Caloy, I used the healing tool. Sorry it's a bit smaller, my upload site makes resizes them. Gosh Leesa, hint hint, I sure wish the SB gallery was up again...:wink:

022357.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom