Phuket-Koh Tao Bashing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

One cannot vote for the PAD... They are not a political party.

Anyway, I think people tend to forget that we've never had democracy in Thailand!

Voting is rarely how the Government changes in Thailand. Is the problem confined to Krung Thep?

Yes, so far the problem is completely confined to Bangkok. Only when the PM shows up outside of Bangkok, trouble starts where ever he is, see Chiang Mai.

The worst viz I ever had in Thailand were last saturday on the new Bang Tao Air Wreck dive site and yesterday on Phi Phi. Still there were more things to be seen down there than in the Gulf area.

The worst viz I ever had in Thailand were last saturday on the new Bang Tao Air Wreck dive site

Doh! D'ya think they maybe shoulda listened to other people and put these wrecks somewhere better?

When you open your eyes you can find amazing things in a canal in the Netherlands as well.
I'm not sure if that is something to get excited about though...

:D

It all depends.. If you have a fetish for wreckdiving it must be heaven! :dork2:

The worst viz I ever had in Thailand were last saturday on the new Bang Tao Air Wreck dive site and yesterday on Phi Phi. Still there were more things to be seen down there than in the Gulf area.

why didn't you just have a look at the planes before they threw them in the water? i saw them in the Banghkok Post , vis was great.

if you want real WW2 wrecks that sank in action, then i'm sorry, it's got to be the Gulf, you may not see many lesser spotted long tailed sparrow fish, but dozens of wrecks. real ones, not artificial ones!

don't come until after xmas though, it's rubbish here now

Jamie

why didn't you just have a look at the planes before they threw them in the water? i saw them in the Banghkok Post , vis was great.
It was a great dive none the less.

if you want real WW2 wrecks that sank in action, then i'm sorry, it's got to be the Gulf, you may not see many lesser spotted long tailed sparrow fish, but dozens of wrecks. real ones, not artificial ones!

don't come until after xmas though, it's rubbish here now
Told you before I'll be there. I've spend some eight months diving on Koh Tao already. One final thing I have to do before I'm done with Tao is to go diving with you guys.

So unless the road takes me someplace else - see you after the low season!

i do remember, sorry.

now i feel like a ****, i hate it when i'm nasty and other people are nice..........but we are supposed to be on this thread

jamie

XX

Back
Top Bottom