Physiology Test

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

glfmkg

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Hi All,

My wife and I passed the Physics Test which was not as easy as we expected and now we are doing our Physiology test tomorrow night. Any advise for the physiology test other than the study guidelines?

Cheers,
Will

The physiology test is pretty straightforward. No equations; just regurgitation of information. The Encyclopedia and the Rescue manual have all the material you need to learn.

I agree with AzAtty - the physiology course was not nearly as hard as I thought it would be. Brush up on Rescue stuff...

I agree with all of the others in here. I took it one step further and reviewed all my prior certifications OW, AOW, Rescue (even the CD), and the Encyclopedia. You should do just fine.

Greg:D

All I did was read the chapter on it in the Encyclopedia. It is a fairly straightforward test. You'll be fine, I think. :)

Thank you all! We passed the test with 100%(wife) and 95%(me). It was very easy compared with Physics. We were done with it in about 10 minutes... 6 more to go :)

Back
Top Bottom