Pick a Wreck for my 100th?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Although I had a great day on the Proteus when I dove it, it was hardly worth the nearly 4 hour trip out there to do a non deco dive. No subs please, I'm subbed out and am thinking more along the lines of LOTS OF SHARKS, and some easy penetration.

OR you could just drive to Hatteras to dive the Proteus. We make that run in under 90 mns if the seas cooperate and it is certainly worth that much time on a boat. When you are no longer subbed out, the Tarpon sits right next to the Proteus...

OR you could just drive to Hatteras to dive the Proteus. We make that run in under 90 mns if the seas cooperate and it is certainly worth that much time on a boat. When you are no longer subbed out, the Tarpon sits right next to the Proteus...

Indeed it is worth that much time on a boat. I'll keep that in mind. I dive mainly out of Morehead because I have a place there.

Thanks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom