pictures from Bali

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ssra30

Reaction score
Finally I got to do some divings after 6 months on dry land :)
I just came back from Bali where I did 2 days diving in Talumben and 3 days at Nusa Penida. Here are some pictures. You can see a few more on my website.

mola_mola1.jpg

harlequin_shrimps.jpg

manta2.jpg

Excellent shots! You are one lucky diver! I got no luck with the Mola, but hopefully I'll get to see it next month! :wink: Thanks for sharing!

ed.

wooo mambo mambo!!! Nice shots boi!

I mean mola mola! :wink:

Dennis, in Talumben I stayed at Seriya resort. Very good location as harlequin shrimps and boxer crabs are basically right in front of the resort, just a short beach dive in front of the resort to see them :)
For Nusa Penida, I stayed in Denpasar. Initially the hotel on Sanur beach was full (where we took the boat out to Nusa Penida) so we stayed in Kuta at Ramayana then moved to the other hotel which I can't remember the name currently. I used Bali Marine Sports which have excellent guides who are very helpful and friendly.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom