Pictures from Paradise...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

breathtaking....Never any bubbles by your divers??????are they trained well?

Wow!! Great pictures. I love the colors. The spanish dancer is impressing. What do you run around the reaf, with magnifying glasses on your mask?
:wink:
Are you using some type of snoot for some of your pictures? The box fish, for example? Or the squid? Or did you simply shoot against water during a night dive?
Go on, your pictures are superb!
Hidroj

Well, its all about timing when shooting divers as a wide angle and as boxfish and squid, it was shot during a nite dive

Okay.. fantastic shots.. If you don't mind.. and I would guess you have answered this question sometime in the past.. what type of equipment are you using?
God... seeing those.. I can't wait till Apr 28th to go to Bonaire.....
I need to blow bubbles...!!!!

I shot with my F100, D200 or Nikonos III with sea&sea housing and srobes. For macro it a 60mm or 105m and wide angle is 10.5mm.. Hope that helps

Wow!
Excellent shots imp!
Luck eh? Hopefully I can find a bunch of that before my next dive and plug it into my camera!
How do you find the D200? I have an old F55 that I had for photography in school and wanted to switch up to a digital (both in and out of water). I am currently using a DC500 by Sea Life. I've had it for about a year and already I'm looking for something a little better. My cousin recommended a D2X but I found it a little to big for me to haul around... never mind below water. The more compact size of the D200 is a plus in that regard then! Does your D200 allow you to change the shutter speed while you are diving or is it pretty well set before you take the plunge?
What kind of housing do you use for your cameras?
Sorry for all of the questions mate! I totally love your shots! Hopefully I can find the right exuipment, get in tune with it and the critters and take some great pictures too!
In the mean time, happy diving/picture taking
AP

Hi,
thanks for swinging by. I love the handling and build of my sea&sea Housing. The d200 Housing allows full control over your setting. I adjust them for each shot. Check on the link for future updates..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom