Pin Spanner Wrenches???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I got the service kits for my MK10 and AIR 2 along with a Divers Oring kit and some Christo-lube I'm planning to order that tool and begin servicing my own equipment from here on out. My regs haven't been serviced in over 7 years. I mainly just use these for doing swimming pool drain grates, etc. for my business so I'll be reading a lot on these forums for support and likely ordering a book or two soon...

Thanks for the information, you're a heck of an asset to these forums for sure!

Well, I just got this wrench. It doesn't fit my Scubapro MK10 first stage though so now I still need to find one that fits my MK10...

What's the inside diameter (opening, where you put the reg) of your wrench?

I've got a hook spanner that says 34 36, its diameter is 34 mm. It's very similar to Tortuga68's. I bought it for the MK20, and it also fits the smaller MK10.

Nah, 10 bucks and a trip down to your nearest auto tool shop does it. Why risk scratching up your reg?

I rebuilt my AIR2 a few days ago, it was quite simple. But now I need to rebuild my MK10, I thought ScubaPeter was sending me a link for a spanner wrench that would work on it but it doesn't. I was trying to save money by not getting the ScubaPro tool but wasted $15 instead. I guess I'll either order that or take my 1st stage down to an autoparts place to try and find the spanner like Zung's saying.

Thanks again guys,

Lee

Back
Top Bottom