Pinnacle Escape, 7 mm, Two Piece Farmer John, XL short

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

formula1mb@aol.com

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Decided to go with a one-piece wetsuit and selling my excellent condition Pinnacle Escape. It's about 8 months old, used for 30 dives and great condition. I've always taken good care of it, rinsed it after every day and stored it dry indoors to prevent uv damage. I'm 5'-10", 220 pounds and fits great-----being a two-piece 7 mm obviously it's not as flexible as a one-piece but it is very warm. So far I've used it down to 52F and even than I was reasonably comfortable.

If you're in the area, you're more than welcome to take a look. I'm going to try to sell it on here first and from there put it on ebay if needed.

$190 shipped within the lower 48
$175 if buyer picks up locally

$100 shipped anywhere in the lower 48. Trying to clear out some space and have a drysuit now so never use it anymore. Great, almost new condition.

Attachments

• Escape Pic1.jpg
    Escape Pic1.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 49
  • Escape Pic2.jpg
    Escape Pic2.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 50
I've already sent the money, so this will be (if it's not already) on it's way to me in the "sunny" State of Oregon - Cold Murky Pacific NW waters - 46 degrees last time I chased lingcod at the South Jetty 3 weeks ago. :)

I will be sending it tomorrow and give you the tracking information too----also I will include the hanger. Wow 46 degree water huh! Coldest I've been in so far is 52, hopefully if I'm in the area get to go for a dive and feel it in person!

Robert

William, wanted to confirm I did mail the package today. Hope you enjoy it and happy diving! Hopefully if I'm ever in the area later this year, I would love to check out that jetty dive!

Have a great weekend,
Robert

PS: for some reason I can't figure out how to attach pictures in PM's but if you want the delivery confirmation # and receipt, let me know your private e-mail and I'll send it over

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom