Pit bull coming at me, owner screaming "Vicious NO"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

catherine96821:
haha. nice. my sister bought this Landrover that cost a lot of bank, leather seats and all. She leaves her golden lab in the rig the first day she has it and he did that to ALL the seats in the entire rig!......did I mention Labs are boneheads?....friendly, loveable, but boneheads. oops, never mind. See, an Aussie would just never do that.
I had a Husky that decided to dig a hole in the master bedroom. Walked into the room and here is this dog with its head fully inserted into the mattress...chunks of foam everywhere. He pulled out his head and had little chunks of foam stuck to his ears. I laughed too hard to be mad.

catherine96821:
NO ANDY. read back, Oren called me unintelligent waaaaay back.

not cool!

i'll kick his .....

(wait, is he bigger than me?)

And, you are nicer these days, I've noticed, BTW.

ka-ching!

check's in the mail!

eyebrow

Supernal:
This is why the Ontario government passed a law that pit bulls have to be neutered, and then muzzled when being taken for walks. How this will be enforced, I don't know.

Over here they're taken into custody and put down without much questions asked. They are illegal. End of story.

-I never saw one without an idiot on a leach anyway, when they were legal.

i love it how people are so willing to give away other people's rights

how about if we ban whale meat, K??

:wink:

Kompressor!...now there is a practical guy! Hard to imagine him taking too much guff from a Pit. Next thing you know, he'll post picures of it served up on his plate.

Jeff, did you flip the mattress over?

catherine96821:
Jeff, did you flip the mattress over?
Yep...and bought a new mattress. That one went into the guest room.

KOMPRESSOR:
Over here they're taken into custody and put down without much questions asked. They are illegal. End of story.

-I never saw one without an idiot on a leach anyway, when they were legal.

How do you define "pit bull" I've always understood it to be a class of dogs, not a particular bread.

What does your gumming do in the case a dog that's half "pit bull?" How do they know if it's a mutt?

H2Andy:
i love it how people are so willing to give away other people's rights

how about if we ban whale meat, K??

:wink:

You already have, silly you! :D :wink:

By the way; i don't pass laws in this country. But we've had a lot of incidents with ignorant "tough" dog owners, with pit bulls... Children where injured, and even killed. I can easily understand why our politicians argued for passing this law. In fact in the parlament it was only the far right "Progress Party" (They make George W. look like an environmentalist...) that voted against the law.

Randy43068:
How do you define "pit bull" I've always understood it to be a class of dogs, not a particular bread.

What does your gumming do in the case a dog that's half "pit bull?" How do they know if it's a mutt?

Oh man, that's easy! You don't have the paperwork from the dog breeder? It looks like a pit pull?! Sorry, it's off to dog's heaven with the fur ball...

Hey, I'm not defending the ways. I'm just telling how it's done. Frankly, regarding pit bulls and "pit bull like dogs without a breeder's certificate", most people here don't mind not having them around.

YAAAAY! Kompressor is a valued comrad. ORrrrren, come play.

Back
Top Bottom