Pit bull coming at me, owner screaming "Vicious NO"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Maaania.....you too, and bring your mum.

catherine96821:
Maaania.....you too, and bring your mum.
You status has now been upgraded to troll :wink:

would you rather deal with a troll or a pit bull???

H2Andy:
would you rather deal with a troll or a pit bull???
Troll if they look like Catherin. :)

Can I wear my catwoman outfit? Hey, it has been raining for over a month, the BF is in a war, gas is over four dollars for full service (its pouring), and I am going a lttle nuts. if getting into it here over dog breeds is all the trouble I get into, then my life is improving.

I mean.....mania has a sense of humor,...doesn't she?

Komp, I will go out on a limb here and say that your dog in that video, is genetically compromised.

Kompressor,

Your dog obviously displays genetically enhanced aggression towards his own tail. DO NOT take him/her out into public as any other dog with a tail will be in extreme peril.

dpbishop:
Kompressor,

Your dog obviously displays genetically enhanced aggression towards his own tail. DO NOT take him/her out into public as any other dog with a tail will be in extreme peril.

To late! We already found out... :D

HEY!
This gives me a chance to show off both my killer dogs AND the flashy dive boat! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom