Planning August Group Trip--Suggestions?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

leaveonlybubbles

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Planning to take a trip of divers someplace fun in August... ideally looking for:
-Relatively low cost
-Easily reached and quick from DC so we can do a 4-5 day trip
-Not a fan of the all-inclusive so looking for someplace with good hotel and food options

Looking for suggestions... Locations, Dive Ops, Places to Stay...
What would be your preference... considering Cozumel, but...

Thanks

Journalist for every dive publication nearly run out of superlatives describing the underwater beauty of the pinnacles, colors and species experienced in Dominica. Sure, it may be a trek to get to Dominica from a lot of places in the U.S., but it is definitely worth the effort. Dominica is the final frontier of Caribbean diving, unsullied, untrammeled, and unaltered the original Caribbean. Topside, Dominica is one of the most beautiful places on earth and will keep even the most avid diver out of the water for a part of the time. Like Dennis Miller says "That's my opinion...but I could be wrong." Why don't you form your own opinion and come join me in Dominica at the beginning of August and again in mid-November.

Back
Top Bottom