Planning software

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

zplanner, adding in gve deep stops (20-30%) from excel... also play around with deco planner

What protocols are you basing your added way points on your dives....what kind of dive profile are you adding these to..(I am not familiar with zPlanner other than its out there). ??

What protocols are you basing your added way points on your dives....what kind of dive profile are you adding these to..(I am not familiar with zPlanner other than its out there). ??

are you familiar with GVE? i can send you an excel spreadsheet if you want to take a look...and zplanner is free.. dive profiles are ow clean drop deco, deep air or mix. eg. 60m for 20, with 1-2 min stops all the way up until my first switch (typically at 22m on 50%)...

I use the RonCo, "Out of Air" Indicator... Once it goes off, it is time to surface. If, for some reason it fails, I am sure my insta-buddy has enough air for me to hog off him...

Of course, my single is a HP149, and I have never blown the deco... :D... but, I do waive to you guys using software... :14:

are you familiar with GVE? i can send you an excel spreadsheet if you want to take a look...and zplanner is free.. dive profiles are ow clean drop deco, deep air or mix. eg. 60m for 20, with 1-2 min stops all the way up until my first switch (typically at 22m on 50%)...

I must admit I am not familiar with the GVE term (what does it stand for)....I can also look it up on the net.

quite similar to Pyle stops, which I use for bailout...

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom