Plans for 2017?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hopefully some ice diving in January or February (weather and ice permitting). Cozumel in March. Tobermory at some point. Brockville/Rockport in July or August. The Wexford in Lake Huron.
Other dive travel in 2017 will largely depend on whether a possible trip to Truk Lagoon in early 2018 pans out. If it does, some of the 2017 dive budget will go to 2018...

We'll doing one dive in Adelaide after New year's before heading home then taking advantage of cheap flights to SEA to get some dives in I'm planning 10 days in Bali to dive around the Gili's for a couple of days do my AOW and then venture further around. I might visit my sister and do some dives around Brisbane late in the year.

Just booked a long weekend to Ft Lauderdale in January and looking to do another in February. Booked to Kauai in August and starting to make plans to Florida or Mexico in April.

Hope to dive as much as possible locally as well and finish up a few classes that I signed up for last year.

I have a trip to Key West scheduled for January and a trip to Coron in the Philippines scheduled for February. I will probably be working the rest of the year to save up for the 2018 trips. Belize is my long range plan for 2018.

Hopefully another normal year of warm water vacation dives.

Week in Bonaire in late Feb and trying to firm up a week in Utila later on.

Get Tech and Public Safety Diver certification done. Be able to afford a dive trip to Asia somewhere.

Spend time diving off Long Island and New Jersey, summer diving in Jupiter and the Keys, and Chuuk Lagoon next December!

Trip back to Philippines, lots of work to do in Florida (cave country and Keys), Bell Island Mine X 2, potentially some Great Lakes exploration for RCGS, caves in Sardinia... research for a UK thing in 2018 to celebrate 100 years since end of WWI that's about it.

ICELAND in September to celebrate my 50th with my wife. Other than that, looking to return to either Bonaire or Roatan, and possibly a trip to Cozumel, but those are hopefuls given the cost of the Iceland trip.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom