Plastic crate

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm not sure if ScubaBoard is place for political advertising. I don't know what mods think about this but I find picture in your signature inapropriate.

Thanks for noticing. It's been discussed in a previous thread and is not a violation of the rules.

MonkSeal -- they're all over the board; I'm guessing you don't go many places other than the DIR section?

If you don't like his ad, what do you think about mine? :eyebrow:

MonkSeal -- they're all over the board; I'm guessing you don't go many places other than the DIR section?

If you don't like his ad, what do you think about mine? :eyebrow:

I'd vote for him! :)

I thought this was about milkcrates. Well while you all are arguing over politics I'm going to swipe some more crates!:crafty:

I'm not sure if ScubaBoard is place for political advertising. I don't know what mods think about this but I find picture in your signature inapropriate.
FF3 + Adblock Plus = What ads/sig pics?

(Why are plastic crates DIR?)

Anyway what we had out in the boonies was the plastic crate (like an way oversized milk crate but much stronger), and then a solid container into which the plastic crate fit. It made gear rinsing much easier.

And in the tropics, bugs like to eat silicone, so it was safer to leave the gear soaking when it was not being used. Otherwise you might suddenly find your second stage diaphragms or your masks nibbled on. You call it a cave ring, I call it a "check to see if a cockroach nibbled a hole in your diaphragm" ring.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom