Playa-Cozumel Ferry

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Plus the ultramar rep was insisting on selling me a round trip ticket. I never do so because I want to be able to take the next ferry no matter what time I arrive at the port, plus in this case I am flying out of Cozumel. I finally got her to sell me the one way.

I like to do a shore dive when I arrive, so I prefer not to start drinking prior to arrival. However, there is a nice Gelato shop just past Senior Frogs on the left.

"Plus the ultramar rep was insisting on selling me a round trip ticket." I guess times are tough. Can't be good to have those boats sitting idle so much, employee cutbacks, etc - and some will be tempted to gouge the tourist. On the Cozumel side, there should be a Tourist Host easily available to help; one kept me out of trouble a few months ago when I was getting pissed. At PDC, CYA.

I've had occasions when I couldn't get a tricycle porter to help with my massive bag loads too - first ferry out in the morning when I was evacuating Coz in advance of H.Dean, and once returning from PDC after a day of Cenote diving...

Back
Top Bottom