playa hostels

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Beyond_Diving

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hey playa folks... can any of you give me some recommendations on some good hostels in playa? I mean something that isn't full of drunk 18 year olds... I've got some business to take care of in playa for about 8-10 days and don't want to be driving back and forth from cancun every day after doing tec dives all day... I mean hostels not hotels.. hotels in playa are way too expensive for my blood... thanks guys!

hostel playa across the street from walmart is a pretty good one, and while you will find plenty of patying backpackers in all the hostels in playa they at least have a midnight quiet curfew strickly enforced

Sorry for the late reply... hope it still helps. You should check out Casa Santiago on Calle 10 between 1st and 5th. They have rooms and dorms at great prices. Not so big or known so not as busy and right downtown. They are right next door to the shop I work at so stop by and say hi!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom