PLBs Can Save Your Life

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I spoke with Light Monkey. If we were to bulk order 25 canisters they would do it for $200/unit (=20% off). We would have to agree on a uniform size. Anyone interested?

I'd buy one for that price. Maybe you should start another thread? I think there's a group buy website out there somewhere that might simplify things..

Moderator(s): Can someone please PM me so I can figure out how to start a group buy thread. Not sure in which forum it belongs. Thanks

Talk is fun, but how many of y'all bought CO tank testers

I ended up buying a Cootwo (which is currently enroute to Divenav under an RA) and the "clip on to my stuff" CO tester that DandyDon advertised on sale.

Moderator(s): Can someone please PM me so I can figure out how to start a group buy thread. Not sure in which forum it belongs. Thanks
Click Report on your own post then ask.

While I don’t want to step on the toes if anyone already trying to run a group buy but myself and @macado and myself have been talking to an ACR dealer and Light Monkey dealer on pricing. I think we’re typing to keep it localish to save on shipping, but for those of you in New England, feel free to PM either of us.

While I don’t want to step on the toes if anyone already trying to run a group buy but myself and @macado and myself have been talking to an ACR dealer and Light Monkey dealer on pricing. I think we’re typing to keep it localish to save on shipping, but for those of you in New England, feel free to PM either of us.
Are you discussing the ACR 2921? The 2881 will be discontinued soon. Have you talked with seeker242 about specials?

If you could combine with @SJT1961 it could benefit everyone by making it easier to meet minimum quantities... unless that's already a non-issue for you.

We’ve been talking to both @seeker242 and another ACR dealer close to us.

As for Light Monkey, we’ve been talking to a local dealer but are waiting on pricing.

So far we have 5-7ish people interested in a PLB and another 5 or so interested in the LM canister.

And for anyone not PM’ing me, this is for the 2921

Talk is fun, but how many of y'all bought CO tank testers after the last big discussion. I'll keep doing it my way and sharing opinions, but seldom do others put their money up.
Pick me pick me! :yeahbaby:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom