Please recommend a website to purchase Citizen watches

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Flfiremedic

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Ok after doing the research, decided on another Citizen. Have seen quite a few decent prices online, but am leary of buying from an unknown vendor. Could someone please recommend a reliable online site.

I bought from Blue Dial. I don't know how their prices compare, because they were the only vendor I could find that had the watch I wanted. They have an annoying return policy.

I have good luck so far here in the classifieds and on eBay. Also, Amazon's prices are sometimes the lowest, sometimes not.

I got my eco-drive from leasure pro!
coppetive prices and they stand behind the products that
they sell
R.H.

I bought my BJ2060-58E Titanium Aqualand from Blue Dial - they had the best price, and I had no problems whatsoever with the purchase (or the watch).

Daz

I've bought from Princeton as well- fast delivery.

Yes, I guess I didn't make it clear. I had no problems with Blue Dial's service or promptness. The watch came as advertised. I just found the one I thought I'd lost and wanted to return the one I'd bought, and they have one of the RFA things where you can't return something unless they give you permission to. That annoys me.

I bought my Citizen from Gem of the Day:

Gem of the Day(tm)

Great, personal service and they beat all other prices I'd found. They're an authorized reseller so factory warranty is in effect.

Henrik

Back
Top Bottom