Pleased to announce new EDGE PRO TEAM!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cerich

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞

This program is for one set of equipment per year per qualified participant. You can call any participating EDGE Dealer but we track the purchases here at EDGE so people don't buy from multiple sources. This is NOT a resell program in any way, this is for personal gear for AI's, DiveCons, DM's and Instructors. This program is for EDGE Gear only.

Great to see Edge help out all the hard working people that made this industry.

Bill

Are you telling me there's finally a reason to get my pro card? :)

uh oh, I don't really need any new gear, but......

thanks!

:thumb:

If you got a dealer in Koh Tao you would clean up. Im not sure how many DM's get certified there each year, but it would be in the thousands, and most turn up with zero gear and very little money. Standing discount on the island is 10%, and that's 10% of the normal brand name stuff.

So, do we contact a dealer directly for a price list?

I don't even know where that is... :)
If you got a dealer in Koh Tao you would clean up. Im not sure how many DM's get certified there each year, but it would be in the thousands, and most turn up with zero gear and very little money. Standing discount on the island is 10%, and that's 10% of the normal brand name stuff.

---------- Post Merged at 04:15 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:14 PM ----------

sure do, some may chose no to participate but we hope most do.

So, do we contact a dealer directly for a price list?

Back
Top Bottom