Pleased to announce new EDGE PRO TEAM!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Not that any of this applies to me... but I'm curious.

Does this apply to the Hog line also? If so, do you have to be a Tech pro? I wonder what percentage of tech divers are also recreational level pro's.

Yes does this relate to the hog line?

Oh man, I've got to get my instructor to sign me off on my search and recovery requirement so I can finish my DM card. It's time to move to doubles! (and my dry suit is ten years old, works perfectly, but...)

The EDGE Pro Team does not apply to the HOG line at this time, this program is designed to help recreational professionals and to get the EDGE Product line in the hands of people who can make this same gear just at popular and well respected as the HOG line has become in the Tech side of the market.
Jack Schmidt - Operations Manager EDGE/HOG Diving

The EDGE Pro Team does not apply to the HOG line at this time, this program is designed to help recreational professionals and to get the EDGE Product line in the hands of people who can make this same gear just at popular and well respected as the HOG line has become in the Tech side of the market.
Jack Schmidt - Operations Manager EDGE/HOG Diving

That's really a bummer, I was getting ready to make a couple of rec. student sets with HOG regs, backplates and wings. I'm not all that familiar with the EDGE line. What's the main difference between lines as far as the regulators? And what if I end up buying EDGE regs, but want HOG backplates and wings?

As an Instructor you will qualify for similar pricing, just contact your EDGE/HOG Dealer and ask about associate pricing. Call me if you need further assistance(Monday:wink:)

The EDGE PRO Team is for all Dive Leadership.

Associate is for Independent Instructors, Public Safety Dive Teams, Schools/Scout Programs etc. The associate program, like the Pro Team is thru our dealers, not direct from EDGE but the savings is significant.

That's really a bummer, I was getting ready to make a couple of rec. student sets with HOG regs, backplates and wings. I'm not all that familiar with the EDGE line. What's the main difference between lines as far as the regulators? And what if I end up buying EDGE regs, but want HOG backplates and wings?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom