PM problems

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

paulwlee

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
When replying to PM,s after clicking the post button I often get the message "no message selected" and the PM isn't sent.
This only started happening a few weeks ago.
Is there a way to avoid this?

I'm using Safari 3.0.3 beta on Macs, and it happens on both machines I use.

Thanks!

Well, I think you mean SEND button, as I don't think it is Post?

Never happened to me. Is this only on Reply, or does it happen when you initiate a PM?

I'm not really sure what it is you're doing.

The only way I can get a similar error is when I try to delete a PM without confirmation or by using the dropdownlist at the bottom of the page (also without selecting any messages).

Can you post a screen print?

Reproducing the error might be difficult, I'm in a Mac-free environment...

Well, I think you mean SEND button, as I don't think it is Post?

Never happened to me. Is this only on Reply, or does it happen when you initiate a PM?

It's actually "submit message", but you get the point.
It only happens when I'm replying, and retrying after backing up doesn't help. When I go back to the message list, and then go to the message and press reply again, retype (or paste) the message and do another submit message, that's when it finally works.

I'm not really sure what it is you're doing.

The only way I can get a similar error is when I try to delete a PM without confirmation or by using the dropdownlist at the bottom of the page (also without selecting any messages).

Can you post a screen print?

Reproducing the error might be difficult, I'm in a Mac-free environment...

Here's a screenshot, right after I press the "submit message" button when it happens.
screenshot.jpg

It only happens when I'm replying, and retrying after backing up doesn't help. When I go back to the message list, and then go to the message and press reply again, retype (or paste) the message and do another submit message, that's when it finally works.
:hmmm:
PM sent.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom