Pod diver radio

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

poolecw

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Anyone know what happened with this podcast? I really enjoyed listening to it and Joe Cocozza is a wealth of knowledge. There hadn't been a new episode in over a year.

Joe's been SUPER busy with work over the last year. If you have some ideas of specific things you want him to go over, shoot him a message and it may be the spark he needs to get it back. The Great Dive Podcast is a great one, as is The League of Extraordinary Divers. LED is more like PDR, TGDP is more dive technique oriented I guess, but both are great. LED is unfortunately not updated all that much as Tec is also super busy, but some great interviews

Always enjoyed his podcasts. Tons of good info.

That’s great to hear, PDR is one of my favourite podcasts and have been listening for years.

Joe said that he’d be returning to podcasting in the second half of 2019 but there’s nothing yet. Does anyone have any updates?

That’s great to hear, PDR is one of my favourite podcasts and have been listening for years.

Joe said that he’d be returning to podcasting in the second half of 2019 but there’s nothing yet. Does anyone have any updates?

there was at least one, maybe two episodes that came out. @The Chairman was in one. Maybe @Pod Diver Radio will pipe in

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom