point judith -- sharks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

the best guy in the business - Charlie Donilon - stepped back from running them for the first time this year. He was evidently looking for someone to take over Snappa Charters in his absence, but there were no, uh, bites.

I should qualify that by saying he is selling the Snappa entirely, and that he is unsure of what's going down with the sale, so he won't commit to dates after August. I'm personally trying to get out with him one more time.

I have been diving with Charlie Donilon for the past 4 years. I was out with him on 8-23-05. I got the impression that he is going to continue working unless he gets what he is asking for his boat. He will possibly build another boat for shark diving and fishing. We saw 4 blue sharks the last time and i have always been happy with how he does his trips. Im hoping that he continues to offer these shark diving trips, ill be booking a trip with him every year for as long as he is in business. I hear he has the best trips in the area. Feel free to email me and i will send you some pictures i took of the sharks.

Anthony
AMurphy26@aol.com

I'm going out on the 8/29 charter. looking forward to seeing some sharks.

how big were the ones you saw this week?

The biggest one was at least 8 feel long. The others were about 5-6 feet. Great experience!! Charlie told us that the day before he had some makos in the same area that we were. I was hoping to see some of them but we didnt. Ive only saw blue sharks on 2 occasions. Good luck, hope you have fun. Let us know what you see. Ive got some good pics, email me if you want to see them.

Anthony
AMurphy26@aol.com

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom