Point Lobos Sat 11-21

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just called Lobos and Kristina said we can't have 3 people on a reservation anymore. :confused: Do you want to make another reservation? It looks like there are more available and I'm sure we can find someone else to join us.

Unfortunately, the only option for three divers is to make two reservations and pay the $40. Then, you can deal with the extra slot by working it out with another 3-person team.

I'm not a huge fan of having to pay for four divers when we only have a team of three, so we've been trying to round out our Lobos reservations with a fourth whenever we can.

What really hurt is having 2 reservations for last Saturday and not being able to give them away. That's $40 down the drain. I guess I'll count it as a donation to the park.

Unfortunately, the only option for three divers is to make two reservations and pay the $40. Then, you can deal with the extra slot by working it out with another 3-person team.

Funny, Lobos let me make reservations for 3 people a few weeks ago and billed me $30 - perhaps the rules just changed?

Funny, Lobos let me make reservations for 3 people a few weeks ago and billed me $30 - perhaps the rules just changed?

Huh, did you call or make a note on the web form? I'll give it another shot for our next reservation and see if it works out.

Kenn, just let me know the next time you need a 4th :D

I'll bring the boat!

Surely you didn't mean me? Kathy, Don and I went to Lobos on a 3 team reservation within the past month.
Kathy, I think I owe you $10. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom