Point Lobos Sat 11-21

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Peter, even without the boat, you're always welcome :)

What are you doing 1/2/10? I think those wily SoCal'ers are planning a massive Lobos invasion for the weekend.

I think all the nor-calers should invade Catalina one of these months.

What are you doing 1/2/10? I think those wily SoCal'ers are planning a massive Lobos invasion for the weekend.

So are us wily North Coasters.

Thanks Kenn, so send me an invite to come dive Monterey as I hardly ever get down there :cool2: I will still bring the boat! :D After all it will move four divers around Lobos easily, and throughout the bay, even with doubles. Of course if you are talking shore diving, my trusty scooter is always willing.

Many NCD'ers have Lobos reservations for the 2nd and now we know who grabbed the rest of the reservations. NCD heads to Monterey

Huh, did you call or make a note on the web form? I'll give it another shot for our next reservation and see if it works out.

I made it directly through the web form - just requested a third - they sent me an email to pay through paypal - two reservation numbers, a $30 fee - no problem.

Surely you didn't mean me? Kathy, Don and I went to Lobos on a 3 team reservation within the past month. Kathy, I think I owe you $10. :)
We went mid-week and didn't need/have a reservation. I think you paid at the gate didn't you?

I think those wily SoCal'ers are planning a massive Lobos invasion for the weekend.

Yup - massive Lobos invasion by the SoCal'ers over New Years! Then same so-cal gals will be doing a chica Catalina weekend in late January :wink:! Both are gonna be tons of FUN :D!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom