Pompano Beach Charters?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lantana huh?? Sounds like fun, just saw the pics and they look incredible!
On my to do list....
How do they feel about single divers???

I really don't think they care if you are in a relationship or not.:D

Sorry, couldn't help myself.

Enzo at Scubatyme runs a good operation. I've been out with him several times without complaint. I applaud Scubatyme for going out when others would not because the water was rough. Hey I wasn't there to enjoy the SI. Damn the seasickness. I wanted to dive!!

If I go out on the Miss Conduct, am I guaranteed to be diving with an attractive nude woman? (see their ad's on the website)

I'm a newer diver and have most of my dives on the Hammer Time (the boat is run by Scuba Emporium). The Dive Masters are well trained and very helpful. Call the store in Lauderhill to talk with either Patrick or Carolyn (both Dive Instructors)- either one can talk about the schedule and dive locations.

I dive with all three of the small six packs out of Pompano, and nothing but high praise for each...

Conrad and Miss Conduct
Oliver and Avid Diver
Randy and Under Pressure

All are great.

Great info! I will be down to Pompano the week of 4/6/09. What are the temps and vis like that time of year? Any recommended sites?

Great info! I will be down to Pompano the week of 4/6/09. What are the temps and vis like that time of year? Any recommended sites?

Viz varies from day to day, even from morning to afternoon. Expect temps in the low to mid 70s.

Post when you're diving, chances are some of the locals will be as well.

Viz varies from day to day, even from morning to afternoon. Expect temps in the low to mid 70s.

Post when you're diving, chances are some of the locals will be as well.

Bearcat or Muskie....?

Sounds like a perfect excuse to introduce Deepstops to Skyline.....

Bearcat or Muskie....?

Sounds like a perfect excuse to introduce Deepstops to Skyline.....

Tim,

Introduce?? Seriously, I've been eating Skyline since back when you were sitting in a high chair drooling on yourself at their 26th Street and Federal Hwy location. I was there for the grand opening, they had Eddy Arnold there and I still have the autographed record. I think it was either 1974 or 1975 :)

Tim,

Introduce?? Seriously, I've been eating Skyline since back when you were sitting in a high chair drooling on yourself at their 26th Street and Federal Hwy location. I was there for the grand opening, they had Eddy Arnold there and I still have the autographed record. I think it was either 1974 or 1975 :)

That's entirely possible... you are older than dirt.... :lotsalove:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom