Pony Bottles on NJ Charters?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP is Rainer- You dived MA and NC with him? Still- skill and experience are two very different things.

:rofl3: See what happens when you read 190+ posts in one sitting....your brain suffers...

I meant ScubaFeenD. I better edit my original post before I confuse more people than I've already confused.

Thanks Rescue Diver68 for catching that.

:rofl3: See what happens when you read 190+ posts in one sitting....your brain suffers...

I meant ScubaFeenD. I better edit my original post before I confuse more people than I've already confused.

Thanks Rescue Diver68 for catching that.

It's certainly understandable how one could lost in this thread. I think everyone needs a timeout and a nap. I'm retiring when this post hits #200. Wait never mind it is already. I'm outta here.

Last edited:
......I understand why his delivery would be flamed but his dive skills should not especially from those who have never seen him in the water. Unless you've had the privilege of diving with ScubaFeenD do not flame his dive skills but by all means flame everything else. :)

I asked but he never responded.

What does he do in the water?

What skills does he exhibit, what is his productivity? What makes him so excellent in the water?

I would never flame his skills, because I wouldn't assume to know what they are.

skill and experience are two very different things.

Quite right; no one's questioned his skill but rather the depth and breadth of his experience.

If someone is going to try to speak authoritatively about what is and isn't appropriate for diving in NJ, question why such things are done, and summarily pass judgment on the value of the approach... I don't think it's unreasonable to expect them to have significant enough experience diving in that environment to back it up.

Quite right; no one's questioned his skill but rather the depth and breadth of his experience.

If someone is going to try to speak authoritatively about what is and isn't appropriate for diving in NJ, question why such things are done, and summarily pass judgment on the value of the approach... I don't think it's unreasonable to expect them to have significant enough experience diving in that environment to back it up.

Right on brotha' and split-fins suck, oh wait wrong thread.

Right on brotha' and split-fins suck, oh wait wrong thread.

Right. We're talking about Spare Air here.

I heard he was going to do two charters this weekend and double his NJ Wreck diving experience (and then get back with us).:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

I heard he was going to do two charters this weekend and double his NJ Wreck diving experience (and then get back with us).:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

You're making me look like the nice one! Bravo!

Back
Top Bottom